When we finished packing up and moving our house we landed at my Dad's house in Hooper. We set up our bed, dressers and TV in my old room as sort of a crash pad. We also brought some big furniture items up there for storage. We pretty much exploded into the house, plus we had the pets which added a whole other level of craziness to this situation. We each had 2 large suitcases, 1 small suitcase and a backpack full of clothes and bits and pieces that we would need for the next two months. Everything else is either in storage on on a boat that is lost at sea, who even can guess where, I just sure hope I see my Dyson vacuum and VitaMix blender, and all my fab dresses from Endless Indulgence again, but for now we live out of these. I made sure Porter set up the TV and Netflix before he went gallivanting the day after we moved, up to Park City for an awesome user conference his company was hosting (Digital Disruption) at Stein Erikson Lodge in Park ...
Comments
Post a Comment