Hamster Dance video and The Weekend!

So, I saw this fun post over on Live imperfectly with great delight! on 10 fun things they did on the weekend, so I'm stealing the idea and doing it myself!

1. We went to the farmer's market Saturday morning, and I bought a big box of honey crisp apples and Asian pears. Also we ate a huge breakfast burrito and some cookies for breakfast.
2. We hung out with Brenden and Tiffany and watched the season finale of Dr. Who season 6.


3. I made an apple breakfast cobbler in the crock pot for breakfast Sunday morning. It was delicious. I have actually started a love affair with my crock pot, especially with making breakfast the night before. It is so nice to wake up to a hot breakfast on these crisp fall mornings.

4. Porter and I went to Olive Garden and shared my favorite fall treat, pumpkin cheesecake from the Olive Garden. It you haven't tried it, you NEED to. Do it!


5. Speaking of the Olive Garden, my parents and I went there for lunch on Saturday after a matinee of my show and I locked my keys in my car! And to add insult to injury, they were on my front seat, mocking me. Grrrr.

6. My sweet, awesome hubby left his tech rehearsal to come rescue me. He came driving up, a knight in shining armor and with a swift stroke he unlocked my car, saving me from hitch-hiking my way home.

7. I visited Porter's Rehearsal for 'The Wizard of Oz.' I was able to catch up with a friend from college who I haven't seen for a while. It was lovely chatting with Ms. Shannon Musgrave. She is choreographing 'Wizard.'

8. My family came to see "My Fair Lady" Saturday afternoon. It is always fun to see them.
I also got to meet the cute girl my brother has been dating. Don't they look cute?!

9. My father-in-law came over and visited. We haven't seen him since last spring. He lives on a boat down in So. Cali, but he is up visiting for the month of October. It was nice catch up with the ole sailer!

10. Sunday afternoon we visited Hooper. We hung with the fam, and relaxed. So naturally, the next course of action would be to make a music video. Hope you all enjoy our 'Hamster Dance!'

Comments

  1. You and Porter are having TOOOO much fun. Thanks for sharing the video. I laughed out loud.
    Hope to see you in My Fair Lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thought you should know that you're one of the most popular ladies in Waikoloa Village. I played your video for Buddy and then I played it for all his friends. Needless to say, we thought it was the most super fantastic things we've seen in a very long time!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

St. George Spring Break

Italian Babymoon 2016: Venice

Italian Babymoon 2016: Florence