Impromptu Photos Shoots and Leg Hangs

 I shot a wedding the other day and rented a great lens for it.  Because I didn't want said awesome lens to go to waste I made Porter come out for an impromptu photo shoot with me last Sunday.  We went up to Westminster College campus and took these.  I think they turned out pretty well considering I set up the shot and took the pics via remote (a fabulous christmas present from the hubster ).  Porter really likes candid shots instead of posed ones.  So I try to set up moments where we can be in a nice position to have a candid moment, wink, wink.  It's not posing, I promise.  At least he believes it's not, so that is a win!


The snow made it so bright.  After this picture I think we were both a little snow blind.
 In other pole dancing news: I can finally do leg hangs!  I went to a class the other night with a fabulous teacher and ended up having a private session.  Classes where I am the only one scare me because all the attention is on you, which a wonderful thing and an intimidating thing all at the same time.  But she was fabulous and took a lot of time with me to help me find the correct position.  By the end of the night, I was doing them all by myself.  A leg hand is where you hang by one leg and the skin of your stomach and a little arm pit.  It hurts like a mother!  But it is so worth it to conquer such a hard and beautiful move.  I've been wanting to do this one for about six months now.  Hurray for small victories!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

St. George Spring Break

Italian Babymoon 2016: Venice

Italian Babymoon 2016: Florence