Creepy Dog!

The creepiest thing happened last night.  I was minding my own business, sleeping the the night away, when I woke up.  And when I open my eyes, I see two big eyes starring back at me.  My dog, Puck had inched his way up till he was sleeping right next to me with his head on my pillow, and his eyes were wide open.  As I groggily came too, I pushed him away, saying something like, "Puck, go away!"  However, he didn't move, he didn't budge.....he didn't blink!  Just this big potato sack of a dog laying there starring at me.  So I pushed him again...nothing.  By this point I'm pretty awake and wondering what the heck is going on with my dog.  I started to shake him gently while talking to him, still nothing.  So now I'm thinking to myself, 'if this dog croaked in the middle of the night right next to me with his eyes wide open, I don't think I can sleep in this bed again!'  I began looking for breath, he didn't even look like he was breathing, so I felt for a pulse.  It took a second but there was a slow bu-dum, bu-dum.  Phew!  At least the dog was alive.  At this point, fully awake, I moved him to the end of the bed.  I woke up Porter by doing this, but he didn't say anything, he was pretending to still be asleep.  The moment I got Puck in his normal position, he work up and stirred a little, then went right back to sleep.  Apparently, my dog sleeps with his eyes open and doesn't breath while doing so.  Creepy dog!  And that creepy dog ruined my beauty sleep!  Next time, I'm just rolling over.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

St. George Spring Break

Italian Babymoon 2016: Venice

Italian Babymoon 2016: Florence