Halloween 2011


 So, I know I haven't posted in about a month.  I'm really sorry, but it's been a little cra-cra around here lately. I've been in the middle of two shows, the holidays, a recital for my studio, teaching, and ya know, life is just busy!  But, I'm making a come back, oh ya!

For Halloween this year we had a small get together at our house with some good friends.  We had deliciously creepy food, and played some fun games and we even had a costume contest!
Ali found a great recipe for vampires brew online, but it called for this candy coating to be put on the glasses.  So we went to Savers and found a bunch of fantastic glasses so we could have real-life vampire brew.  It turned out so good!  We all were licking our glasses trying to get every last drop of blood, I mean brew.


 We also had a feast of worms, curtsey of yours truly.  They were really gross, but in a good way.

 All of our friends had great costumes!  Can you guess who won the contest???
*click on the picture, it will be alot bigger and you can see all the costumes*

Porter and I went as Mario and Princess Peach.  On the actual Halloween night we went to see Dracula the Ballet by Ballet West and we wore our costumes.  It was great!  And Dracula was cool too, it was neat to see the ballerinas flying through the air.  Although, the second act full of little villagers dancing around got old real quick.  I wanted to see more blood sucking and stealing away of beautiful women!  We had a very fun Halloween!  And BTW  Betty Boop (Ali) won the costume contest!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

St. George Spring Break

Italian Babymoon 2016: Venice

Italian Babymoon 2016: Florence