A Redneck Christmas


We partied like we were in Redneckville on the 24th!


Kenzie and Julio showing off all their hard work.

Knives are toothpick too.

 All dressed up for the party.




Charlie's Reindeer

Our version of Caroling

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Red carpet ready

The Redneck Snowmen

Family Picture Time



We always have fun at our parties on the 24th of December.  I think this was the first year that I actually got a white elephant I will use.  I ended up with a bottle of chia seeds!  They are so great to cook with.  Ali on the other had ended up with the world's largest pair of underwear, which was promptly stolen from her from my brother.  He is so silly, it was his wife's white elephant gift!  But I guess he couldn't part with them.   We had a great time!  I am now starting to plan for next year.  I'm think the theme will be retro 50's Christmas.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

St. George Spring Break

Italian Babymoon 2016: Venice

Italian Babymoon 2016: Florence