Maternity Photoshoot in Wales

About 6 weeks ago, Porter and I took a quick holiday to North Wales.  We stayed in the cutest little B&B, ate great pub food, visited a Welsh Vineyard and Artisan Spring Water company, caught massive amounts of Pokemon on Pokemon Go, and had a great friend of ours take maternity pictures for us.  
It was also the first time that I have been legit attacked by seagulls on a pier for my french fries.  The fear in Hitchcock's "The Birds"....it's real people, and that fear has a name: hungry baby seagull. 

 There was a juvenile just sitting on the pier looking all sad and forlorn, so of course I gave it a french fry.  No sooner had I let my guard down and the whole flock swarmed in.  I screamed, jumped up, ran away and dropped my whole basket.  I accidentally left Porter to fend for himself.  Porter started trying to pick up all the abandoned food and trash amidst the chaos.  To add insult to injury, a seagull landed on his back!  I was laughing so hard at this point that I didn't have my wits about me to shoo the seagull off.  So it hung out for a couple of seconds before Porter knew what what going on.  He was very annoyed at me to say the least.  They ate all of his dinner as well, chicken burger as all, those cannibals!  Lesson: never trust a baby seagull when there are french fries involved, his gang is just waiting to jump you.

Back to the amazing maternity pictures that Rosie at The Pretty Picture Company took for us.  She took us all over North Wales: Bangor Pier, the University of Bangor's Botanical Gardens, a beach on Anglesey, and Bodnant Gardens.  We loved all the photos!  Here are some of our favorites. 

Behold the Bump in all it's glory! ;)





Porter decided to tickle/squish the baby during our pictures....I was not amused, haha!





These are my "Mother Willow" shots.  I felt very "nature goddess" in that tree.




33 Weeks!


 Did you know that I am currently a Time Lord?!  I know...hard to believe, but it's true.  I currently have 2 beating hearts within me.  I keep waiting for my hot pink Tardis to show up so I can go save some worlds and stuff, but only after I take a nap, grab a snack and go for wee! (I hope my British friends appreciate that I actually just said 'go for a wee', they all know I hate saying that.)







I'm now 39 weeks, so baby can't come soon enough!  

P.S. Isn't he just the cutest?!  I'm so excited to see Porter as a daddy.  I'm pretty sure he is going to rock that baby wrap, diaper bag and sweet little burrito baby.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

St. George Spring Break

Italian Babymoon 2016: Venice

Italian Babymoon 2016: Florence