Porter's Poche Photoshoot

These are some photos I shot of the fabulous Porter. We drove around SLC and found some fun spots for me to play around with. He did pretty good, considering he HATES posing for pictures. I tried my hardest to keep it quick and painless, although there was nothing I could do for the heat.......98 degrees. Blah! Good thing he kept switching shirts!!! hehe! just kidding. All in all it was a fun little project and I keep learning stuff the more I shoot. So if any of you lovely beauties who read this blog would like to be a model, just let me know ;) I could get some good practice and you could get some fun photos!






























Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

St. George Spring Break

Italian Babymoon 2016: Venice

Italian Babymoon 2016: Florence