Kim and Matt's Engagement Photoshoot

I bought a really nice new camera a few weeks ago and decided it was time to give it a spin. My lovey models are Kim and Matt. They are getting married in August and asked I would take some engagement photos for them. I accepted the challenge happily! So, Tuesday evening we embarked on our great quest to Red Butte Gardens......3 hours and 250 pictures later....I was exhausted. I'm sure they were too. We walked all over that place. Here is a sampling of some of the pictures we got. Enjoy!







Comments

  1. Oh my goodness!!! Don't know where to start- First I need the update on Kim, second Good Job with the pictures- Man they are awesome! I think you could do even more great things.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

St. George Spring Break

Italian Babymoon 2016: Venice

Italian Babymoon 2016: Florence