Serious Musicians

So with December also comes my vocal studio's winter performance. It's a great time, but takes a lot of preparation. The students and I have been working on their songs for a good 3 months. This recital, I actually assigned songs which is unusual. I usually let them pick songs, but this Christmas I wanted some specific songs sung. So from our picture you can see that we take our music very seriously, no goofing off, no sillyness, it's just work, work, work. Haha! of course I'm just kidding. We always have a great time. The students did very well. There were a few who didn't sing at this reciatal, but for the most part these are my students. They rock! This is a video of my teen girls performing Hard Candy Christmas. I had to fill in because one of them was sick the day of the recital.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

St. George Spring Break

Italian Babymoon 2016: Venice

Italian Babymoon 2016: Florence