5 deadly terms used by women:
- Fine - The word women use to end an argument when she knows she is right
- Nothing - This means SOMETHING, and you should probably be worried.
- Go Ahead - This is actually a dare, not permission, do NOT do it!
- Whatever - Bascially means, screw you.
- That's okay - She is thinking long and hard How and When you will pay for your mistake
I found this on facebook, and thought it was hilarious! My husband can vouch, I totally use these, and I usually mean what they say!
In other news: I quit my job today (my school year teaching job) scary, I know! More to come on this at a later date. And, do you remember that hula hoop I bought a while back? Porter was filmed testing it out in Target. Well, I'm getting some pretty mad huling skills!