5 deadly terms used by women




5 deadly terms used by women:





  1. Fine - The word women use to end an argument when she knows she is right




  2. Nothing - This means SOMETHING, and you should probably be worried.




  3. Go Ahead - This is actually a dare, not permission, do NOT do it!




  4. Whatever - Bascially means, screw you.




  5. That's okay - She is thinking long and hard How and When you will pay for your mistake




I found this on facebook, and thought it was hilarious! My husband can vouch, I totally use these, and I usually mean what they say!


In other news: I quit my job today (my school year teaching job) scary, I know! More to come on this at a later date. And, do you remember that hula hoop I bought a while back? Porter was filmed testing it out in Target. Well, I'm getting some pretty mad huling skills!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

St. George Spring Break

Italian Babymoon 2016: Venice

Italian Babymoon 2016: Florence