All on the Same Continent!

For the first time in over 2 years, my whole family is on the same continent! Woohoo! I of course swooped in and seized this golden opportunity to snap a few pictures.
My Grandma Joyce, my mom and I, basically three generations of pure Class, if I do say so myself. I hope I look as good as these two when I get older.



And, of course we have to have another photo shoot of the kilt. I mean, it really is that cool, we might even have another photo shoot, maybe even a movie, "A Kilt upon Kit" or perhaps "Gone with the Kilt," "KILT WARS" has a nice ring to it. No, no, I got it, "Lord of the Kilts!" And I bet you are hoping I'm done with my kilt movie titles.....but we all know I jut could keep going and going. "Harry Potter and the Deathy Kilt," "Top Kilt," "Breaking Kilt"the list...it's never ending! However, lucky for you, it's my bedtime. Ciao!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

St. George Spring Break

Italian Babymoon 2016: Venice

Italian Babymoon 2016: Florence