Dr. Who!!! This BBC series is great, absolutely great! I love the mysteries, fighting aliens, saving the world and of course, The Doctor. I always look forward to the late night Dr. Who marathons we have on our couch, courtesy of Netflix . I could watch them over and over again. If you haven't seen the new version on the show I highly recommend them. Season 2 is my favorite, but they all rock! Season 3 is really good as creepy, definitely creepy. I'm watching the episode "Blink" while writing this, and OMG ! so creepy! P.S. I love scaring myself by watching scary shows, I love the adrenaline. Doctor Who has a little bit of everything for everyone. I know, I know, I'm gushing, but you need to watch it. It's so good!!!!! (totally geeking out right now!) The cutest little cyber pooch out there. All the Doctors, my favorite is #10, David Tennant * le sigh* My other ride is a Tardis ! My Doctor, seriously, who wouldn't love him! The Super Sonic Screwdr...
Comments
Post a Comment