The Super Awesome Foot Soaker

We have been having a grand old time here in Lyon. We have been walking a ton, no wonder Europeans are so skinny, everything is at least a mile a way. Well, after all that walking, I was so happy to come back to the hotel and put my feet in a nice warm foot soaker. How clever of those Europeans to invent such a thing. They even put it right next to the toliet so you can just put the toilet seat down, sit on the lid and put your feet up. I even showed Porter, he thought it was great and couldn't wait to soak his feet in it. Last night I soaked my feet, and then tonight I was soaking when a friend came to our room to grab so stuff. I jumped out of the bathroom to say 'hi,' but only for a moment. I wanted to get back to my mini spa treatment. He was going on about how we had a couch in our room and he didn't. That's when I brought up the foot soaker. I told him that it was great, perfect for tired feet. He asked to see it, so I quickly took him into the bathroom. "Erin, that's a bidet!" as he started laughing hysterically! "You know, where people wash their you know what." EWWWWWWWWWWWW! Gross, Gross, Gross!!!!! I know you are thinking, duh Erin. But seriously, I thought is was a foot soaker. It doesn't even spray upward. How would you.......wait, never mind. I don't even want to know. Needless to say, I did not finish my mini spa treatment tonight. Instead I blogged for your enjoyment. We all did have a good laugh about it, and I'm sure I'm not going to hear the end of it when the rest of the group finds out.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

St. George Spring Break

Italian Babymoon 2016: Venice

Italian Babymoon 2016: Florence