2013 Recap

A LITTLE ABOUT : Porter
Age:  30           
Favorite food this year:  Vanilla Americanos
Favorite Color this year:  Rust Orange     
Favorite Activity: Muay Thai Kickboxing
Favorite Book or Movie this year:  Dresden Files

HIGHLIGHTS FROM 2013
Greatest Lesson learned: Discipline can be very rewarding, but broccoli still sucks.
Hardest thing of the year:  "Eating chicken when it tasted like ash in my mouth."
Favorite Memory: Exploring Pickering Castle in England.
What I loved most about 2012: "I felt very competent and like I accomplished a lot throughout the year."


LOOKING FORWARD TO 2013
What you want to do:  Go to London
Want to get better at:  Grappling
Biggest Goal:  Excel at hobbies while staying balanced in life. 

A LITTLE ABOUT: Erin
Age:  27           
Favorite food this year:  Carmel Goat Cheese
Favorite Color this year:  Bright teal/mint    
Favorite Activity: Board Games/Photography  
Favorite Book or Movie this year:  Pacific Rim, Walking Dead, Nashville

HIGHLIGHTS FROM 2013
Greatest Lesson learned:  I've finally come to terms with the fact that people's perceptions is their reality, it doesn't matter if is fact or fiction, it is their truth.
Hardest thing of the year:  staying focused on school, especially working on my thesis
Favorite Memory:  Traveling abroad in England with my sweetheart and our awesome friends.
What I loved most about 2013: I learned how to can food and I feel a little more self sufficient.


LOOKING FORWARD TO 2013
Want to learn:  More self control when it comes to sugar.(sigh)
Want to get better at: Being assertive
Biggest Goal:  Graduate, find a good direction for my life/career, lose 10 lbs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

St. George Spring Break

Italian Babymoon 2016: Venice

Italian Babymoon 2016: Florence