Graduation Announcements and Bird Poop

I am finally done with my Master's of Adult Education degree.  I have been attending Westminster College for the past two year with no breaks, meaning I did summer, fall, and spring semesters without taking a break, and last Thursday I attended my final class and handed in my last paper.  Hooray!!!!  Now, I guess I am somewhat lying.  I submitted my thesis and had it returned with formatting corrections that need to be fixed before I submit it to the the library for publishing, but other than that I am done!  It feels so good.  However, as weird as this might sound, I think I will miss school.  I really love learning, but, I hate homework.  And I'm very excited to get paid to work, instead of paying tuition money to do work.  The timing of my school has worked out really well.  I get a month to wrap up things at home before moving.  When the London thing happened we initially thought we might have to be over there in March or April, which would have been hard with a school schedule, I would have skyped in at 3 am.  But how it is, everything will have time to get done.  

Westminster is a little weird because their graduation ceremony isn't until May 31st even though classes are done.  I'm not sure why they do this.  I had Porter snap a few pictures of me for an announcement.  I have two done up but I'm not sure which one to use.  What one do you like best?  Also, look at the pic at the bottom.  Right after this picture was taken I was pooped by a bird.  No joke.  I'm sitting there minding my own business, working it for the camera when Porter I both hear a loud popping noise and I though someone had thrown something at us until I looked behind me, and at the back of my dress.  The freaking bird aimed so well that it hit my back and ran all the way down my skirt.  What a way to end a photo shoot, stupid bird.  At least it was on my backside.  I told Porter to help me, so he went and ripped a tulip leaf off a plant (at temple square, I was afraid the gardeners would see and kick us out) and started wiping me off.  Ha!  He did what he could, but I still need to get the dress dry cleaned.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

St. George Spring Break

Italian Babymoon 2016: Venice

Italian Babymoon 2016: Florence