The Big 50

 My sweet Mother-in-Law turned the big 50 last weekend!  We celebrated by going to dinner at Cafe Trio then to the Ute Gymnatics meet.  If you have never been to one, you need to buy tickets, now.  They are very exciting.  Although, that night there were a lot of falls.  A girl face planted off the high bars, ouch!  Afterwards we came back to our place for cake and ice cream.
 Kenzie getting cake ready and Julio....ummm, helping her???
 The molten lava cakes were delicious!
This is Porter's Grandmother, Bea, his sister McKenzie, his Mom and of course the puppies and me.  I can't believe Bonnie is 50, I mean she seriously doesn't look like it.  However, I hear 50 is the new 30.  I wonder what that means for us 20 somethings.....we are still teens?!  Eeep!

Speaking those little fluff balls in the front.  Daisy (the one on the left) had to go in for an unexpected surgery today.  She had a growth on her toe that I discovered last night, when she came in from playing in the snow with a bloody paw, poor thing.  We took her in today and the vet said he needed to surgically remove it.  Oy! I hate that right when I feel like we are getting a head with finances and such, a big whammy hits right in the forehead.  I just hope it all goes well and that the growth isn't cancerous, which the vet said it shouldn't be, so here's hoping to a good outcome!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

St. George Spring Break

Italian Babymoon 2016: Venice

Italian Babymoon 2016: Florence