Bridals

 
  Last Saturday I went with one of our good friends, Jill, to take her Bridal pictures.  It was so fun.  Her mom and sister came, and Porter came to help me.  It was a hoot! Her family is awesome.  She had a really fun idea to go to a local pool hall and do some shots since she and her fiance love pool.  I think they turned out very well.  We had her shooting pool, leaning on the table, and I even convinced her to lay on the table!  Huzzah!









 After we were finished at FATS, (the cool pool hall in Sugar House) we headed up to This is the Place Heritage Park.  It's a memorial park for the pioneers that settled the Salt Lake Valley.  There are a lot of cute buildings in their pioneer village that are great for photos.  We ended up taking over 300 pictures! Wow!  So, these are just a few of my favorites.  I hope you enjoy them!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

St. George Spring Break

Italian Babymoon 2016: Venice

Italian Babymoon 2016: Florence