Kit is Home!

My little brother came from serving in the Scotland/Ireland LDS Mission on Tuesday night. I was so excited to see him! Although, it was weird giving him a hug at first, I couldn't believe he was actually here and we could touch him. He had become this voice that I heard on Christmas and Mother's Day and letters every Monday. But he is home, hurray! I am not an only child anymore!



Kit and my mom coming down the terminal at the airport at 10:20 last night. They had been flying and hanging out in airports for 24 hours straight. They weird almost zombified when they got here. Good thing we arrived in time to see them before they started eating brains.


Tonight, we went up to visit since they had time to sleep and recover. And of course we had to have a fashion show!


Kit's African outfit from Nigeria. I'm not sure how he got it in Scotland. He was doing a little dance for us when we snapped this.



Kit with his traditional kilt. Apparently, it's a kilt until you put something on underneath it, then it's a skirt! Hahahahaha! (True words, spoken by my mother) Kit looks great in his kilt. I think he is going to speak in it on Sunday. BTW he has to speak for 45 minutes straight, that is a long time! He wants me to sing, but I don't know of any good returning missionary songs. Any suggestions?


Kit then decided to show us is not-so-traditional get up.


The Crazy Scotsman Look!


Apparently he didn't like my comment.



Good thing Dad stepped to help.


Don't mess with those Scots!


Did I mention: Girls Rule and Boys Drool



To the Victor, go the spoils!


We are so happy to have the little brother/world traveler/missionary man/crazy Scotsman back home in good ole' Utah. Welcome home Kit!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

St. George Spring Break

Italian Babymoon 2016: Venice

Italian Babymoon 2016: Florence