The Little Prince

We have two standard poodles, Daisy and Puck. Daisy is sweet and very mild. Puck is either full of crazy, happy energy or lounging about in style. He doesn't like to sleep on the floor. He is either on the couch or our bed. Not only does he prefer furniture to the ground, he insists on sleeping on pillows. At night, if I'm not in bed first, I have to fight him for my pillow and my spot! And by fight, I mean literally picking him up and moving him. If he doesn't want to move, he goes all limp and pretends to not hear you, let alone move for you. (He weighs 50 lbs.)
He is so funny! Porter and I both sit on our big couch, and Puck will take the love seat all for himself. And, yes, we know, they are spoiled and we are enablers, but how can you say 'no' to face like his?
His favorite pillows on the couch.


He loves the decorative pillows on the bed.



Afternoon snooze time


"Blue Steel"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

St. George Spring Break

Italian Babymoon 2016: Venice

Italian Babymoon 2016: Florence