Quality Time

Porter's idea of a Great night: Eat a tasty dinner and play World of Warcraft.

My idea of a Great night: Make some delicious salad with my new salad spinner and then go take some pictures next to some crazy graffiti.

I won. (hehehe!)

I told Porter that I wanted to practice with my camera, however, it is hard setting up shots and then running like a crazy woman to jump into place before the little beeper goes off. Geez, it really stresses me out. I much prefer to take other people pictures rather than us the little self timer function. But we got some fun shots. Hope you enjoy!


Sometimes we act serious, but only sometimes.




For this last one, I got a little crazy with the editing.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

St. George Spring Break

Italian Babymoon 2016: Venice

Italian Babymoon 2016: Florence