Recitals Make Me Nervous

A week ago my vocal studio, Encore! had it's spring recital.  I love having my students perform.  It's so fun as an educator to see how far they progress each time.  However, I sit on the side lines and get just as nervous as they are as I'm chanting in my head, "please, please remember every thing we worked on in lessons."  I feel like recitals kind of put it all out there on the line for me as a teacher.  And it's hard, because I have no control over what happens out in the spotlight.  I just sit and watch.  Luckily, I am always so happy and proud of my students.  They are wonderful, and they work so hard, I just love them all to pieces.  I know, I'm gushing, but it's the truth.  I have such a great job, and I LOVE it!  Here are two videos of the opening number, 'Magic to Do' and the closing number 'Seasons of Love."  Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

St. George Spring Break

Italian Babymoon 2016: Venice

Italian Babymoon 2016: Florence