Just the Best

I would like to jot down some of my favorite things/places in Salt Lake City of 2010. And I would highly recommend to go check them out. Most of them are food establishments, but what can I say, I love food! Especially yummy food!

Best Cupcakes

I love So Cupcake! The cupcakes are the best I've tasted, and believe me, I've tasted alot!



Best Cookies
These cookies are Heavenly. They name all the cookies after a 50's style pin-up girl. It's very cute. My favorites are the "Susie," Josephine," and "Lily."


Funnest Restaurant

The Bayou is just fun! We love to go hang out there. The always have great live jazz music and the food is yummy. My favorite is the spinach salad with the pesto vinaigrette, delicious!


Best pizza


This place knows there pizza. Our favorite time to go is Sunday nights. They have all you can eat pizza and salad. A server brings really cool and crazy pizzas around and offers you a slice and you can either accept or decline. It's a lot of fun!

My Favorite Restaurant

Cafe Trio


Rosemary Flat bread. The best flat bread ever created! Fin.


Best Vegetarian Restaurant

Sage's is very good, and it's all organic vegan. Although, the food is so delectable you would never guess that it is all vegan. We love this place, and I think that vegetarians and non-vegetarians alike will love this place.

Best Coffee Shop


They make the best Chai latte. It's my favorite drink. Plus they always have live music and a piano anyone can go play (which may or may not always be a good think). Also the atmosphere is very fun and inviting to just chill in.


Favorite Breakfast joint


The breakfast biscuits, oh the biscuits! They are so huge and rich but oh so tasty! This cute little place is located up emigration canyon. It's a fun drive up the canyon and lets you feel like you are getting away, even though it only takes 15 minutes to get to. The food is very good, but I recommend getting there early, as this is alot of other people's favorite place too!


Best Shopping for the $$$I'm always looking for a deal when I go shopping. I hate spending more that $20 on anything. If you are like me then you will love these too places. Alot of fun, unique and exciting clothing, that won't really make a dent in the pocket book. Uptown is more mainstream trendy clothes, some new and some second hand. Pib's is definitely on the punky alternative edge, but it's a lot fun to go to. Even my parents like to to there to see what they will find. I love shopping at little shops like this. It feels like I'm on a treasure hunt every time!

I'm always looking for new places to visit, any recommendations???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

St. George Spring Break

Italian Babymoon 2016: Venice

Italian Babymoon 2016: Florence