Random Photos hiding on my Phone

Going through my phone I found some pictures that have been hiding for a while. I find that many of photos that I take on my phone, stay on my phone. So today, they are escaping!



Puck as a the Great Pumpkin and Daisy as a Dinosaur at the PetCo Costume Contest. They didn't win :( A miniature something or other that was wearing Build-a-Bear outfit won. But, there is always next year, dun...dun....DUN!

We were insulation Ninjas when we were putting insulation in our basement.


My Husband in cartoon form (yes, I drew him, and yes, I know, he's HOT!)


The most adorable apron ever. My grandma made it for me for my birthday. It has cupcakes all over it.


Our babies!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

St. George Spring Break

Italian Babymoon 2016: Venice

Italian Babymoon 2016: Florence