Blast from the Past!


This is a great video that my friend Shannon made of some of the great happening backstage when we performed "Musical of Musicals the Musical" at Weber State back in the college days. I didn't even know it existed until last night at our cast party, when my friend Julie told me about it. I'm so glad she did! It brought back so many great memories. This really was one of my favorite shows, and one the factors that plays into that is the party that we would have every single night in the dressing room! Take a look, most of what is on here are inside jokes that probably only Webers people will get, but I freaking love it! Thanks Shannon for making it!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

St. George Spring Break

Italian Babymoon 2016: Venice

Italian Babymoon 2016: Florence