My latest Obsession

Dr. Who!!!
This BBC series is great, absolutely great! I love the mysteries, fighting aliens, saving the world and of course, The Doctor. I always look forward to the late night Dr. Who marathons we have on our couch, courtesy of Netflix. I could watch them over and over again. If you haven't seen the new version on the show I highly recommend them. Season 2 is my favorite, but they all rock! Season 3 is really good as creepy, definitely creepy. I'm watching the episode "Blink" while writing this, and OMG! so creepy! P.S. I love scaring myself by watching scary shows, I love the adrenaline. Doctor Who has a little bit of everything for everyone. I know, I know, I'm gushing, but you need to watch it. It's so good!!!!! (totally geeking out right now!)

The cutest little cyber pooch out there.

All the Doctors, my favorite is #10, David Tennant *le sigh*

My other ride is a Tardis!


My Doctor, seriously, who wouldn't love him!


The Super Sonic Screwdriver, a very handy little gadget. *Note to self, put that on my Christmas list next year.

The fabulous cast! I love Rose, she was my favorite companion. She is the blond girl.
Now, go forth and watch!!! Alonsi!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

St. George Spring Break

Italian Babymoon 2016: Venice

Italian Babymoon 2016: Florence